Debuted in November 2015 at the Canadian Museum of Human Rights in Winnipeg, Forgotten is a modular exhibition that uses art, artefacts, poetry, images and text to explore the experiences of Métis children in the residential schools, experiences that have been, up until now, largely lost and forgotten.
- Click here to view the exhibition installation manual
- Click here to view the exhibition booklet
- Click here to view the workshop manual associated with the exhibition
- Click here to access the PowerPoint for workshop manual
- Click here to view the Forgotten website
- Click here to download the Forgotten mobile app for iPhone for Android
- Click here to contact the LHF’s Exhibitions Manager