Using archival images and texts, art and first-person statements, 100 Years of Loss presents the full history of the Residential School System in Canada, from the beginnings of colonization through to confederation, the establishment and growth of the System, and its decline. The exhibition also examines recent developments in healing and reconciliation and, in late 2016, will include new components on youth and reconciliation.
- Click here to view the exhibition prospectus
- Click here to view the 100 Years of Loss website
- Click here to download the 100 Years of Loss mobile app iPhone and Android
- Click here to obtain information about the 100 Years of Loss Edu-kit or teachers’ bundle
- Click here to contact the LHF’s Exhibitions Manager